making the most of User Reviews for Tioconazole can most likely

lack of understanding User Reviews for Tioconazole good deal
 
Photo :User Reviews for Tioconazole

discount User Reviews for Tioconazole Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1 The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Tioconazole . Condition Avg. Ratings Reviews Compare Vaginal Yeast Infection 4.5 1,052 reviews 64 medications Summary of Tioconazole reviews 4.5 1,052 reviews Reviews for Tioconazole Sort by: Most Recent Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating Member Rank Time on Medication Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used this product maybe twice before today and those times were fantastic. Easy insertion with a great result. This time I have been feeling a ridiculous itching and burning sensation inside, and it is so unpleasant. I literally laid on my tub floor trying to ease the sensation which only helped for a bit and now I am trying to sleep in discomfort. Not sure I will try this product again because of this experience." 5.0 ahhh101 December 11, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Short version. I used the monistat egg product about two weeks ago due to a yeast infection. Prior to use, I had major itch and burning sensations. About two hours after inserting the monistat egg, it was minimal burn and itch. I did feel slightly nauseas but the following day every symptom disappeared. This product worked great for me. Every woman's body is different. Personally, I wouldn't allow other women's negative experience or comments stop me from trying this product out." 9.0 Tanya 6789 (taken for less than 1 month) December 10, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Horrible burning and itching! Never will buy this product again. This is the second day and it's so bad. I'm not even sure it's working. Definitely not worth the pain." 1.0 Anonymous December 9, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Should of read the comments first. They had it at the local grocery store. Should of went out of my way and gone to the pharmacy. So much itching after I put the stuff in. Then when I woke up the outside of my vagina was swollen and very tender. Don't buy this. Monistat works way better." Rockjade3 December 5, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Didn't help much. Did the 3 day one." 1.0 Christie2211 (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was travelling to the USA from the UK and I recognised I had a yeast infection . I quickly went out without hesitation and picked this up , we don t have it at home but I liked the one day treatment idea so I could go in and enjoy the rest of my trip. I followed the instructions and inserted the egg. I then went back to bed and read the reviews and became terrified. I even considered trying to get it out !! I told myself to sleep as hopefully the burning will be mild and I ll wake up feeling semi ok ! I went to sleep , woke up , with only a few niggles ! No burning , no crazy over the top itching , and my symptoms visibly better! I d definitely order this again and wish I could take a bunch home with me for the future !!" 10 Bash2810 December 3, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Worst product ever !!!!! It s actually inching and burning me so bad Goshhh !!!! I can take it no more . My first year infection so I did go to a pharmacist and he prescribed me this . Big error !!! I m about to go take a shower to remove all of this !!! We have to sue this company" MOmo17 December 3, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product did not work for me I received a serious allergic reaction to the medication and it is not the exact same as monistat as nothing happens to me when I use this ...I had swelling and bad pain with the reviewer product" 1.0 Jemjem (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I called my mom saying I have a yeast infection and she told me she has used this product 100 times and it worked magically. I got home and used this and within the next 15 minutes I had THE WORST burning sensation ever. PLEASE IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING USING THIS PRODUCT---DON'T. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy. I've had sour cream-like discharge come out and it isn't getting better. THIS IS YOUR WARNING." 1.0 DONTDOITDONT December 1, 2017 1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So, I thought my infection got worse. But now that I am reading the reviews it is likely the medication. This is the worst yeast infection I have ever had , pain burning pain burning more pain" Hellno1234567 December 1, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Save yourselves the pain of this horrible product. The discomfort I felt before I took this does not compare to the pain I felt after I inserted into the vagina. It felt like somebody spread my legs apart and poured lava into my cervix! I would never wish this pain onto anybody much less my worst enemy. One time is a accident multiple complaints about the pain and burning from this monistat one. I am surprised that they haven't been sued. This should be pulled from shelves! Just go to the doctor and get some cream. Just say heck no to this egg. I should have read reviews beforehand. I don't think they should have this being sold. I have never felt this pain in my life and I birthed three children naturally. Never again would I use this." 1.0 Julie05 November 30, 2017 3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used 1-day miconazole treatments for yeast infections before with no issues. CVS didn't have it this time but had a CVS brand 1-day tioconazole treatment so I just got that thinking, "What could the difference be?" I inserted the mess before bed and woke up to a vagina that felt like it had been bludgeoned by Thor's HAMMER! My vag is extremely swollen, tender, and in pain. I can't even wipe after peeing. Why in god's name is this product on the market?! I would have been better off dealing with the mild irritation of the yeast infection. DO NOT USE THIS GARBAGE!!! CVS had better give me a full refund. Cripes." PrayForMe (taken for less than 1 month) November 30, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg!!!! My va jay jay is on fire!! Itching like a crazy. Don t use this stuff. So followed instructions as per the box. Starts itching things suppose to get worse then better - not this stuff. So looked at reviews and same symptoms. Rushed to the bathroom and was able to get the ovule out ... wash, wash, wash with cold water and this thing is still itching. I had a vagisil wipe and seemed to calm things down a bit. I wished I had read these reviews before. I would NEVER use this, and literally was in for about 10-15 min. Don t use!!" 1.0 Sandy123yyyy November 29, 2017 1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the monistat day 1 Simple Therapy and it was a prefilled applicator. I was extremely nervous at first because of all of the reviews but I had no problems it was easy to insert I had a little itching but no burning. Make sure u wear a liner because the next 2 days are a little gooey. Other than that I would recommend this product." 7.0 Oliviaaaaaa November 28, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG!! Save your 20 bucks and go see the doctor. Taken the 3 day treatment before and it worked. This time I got the 1 day and within an hour of insertion, everything is on FIRE and itchy!! I've now jumped in the shower, tried washing it out, sitting on an ice pack and it still burns. Everything is leaking out, everything is swollen....I can't stand or sit still. You would do better off putting ghost peppers on your vag compared to this." 1.0 Crotch on fire!! (taken for less than 1 month) November 27, 2017 3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Terrible! From start. As soon as I inserted this I could feel it when I walked. We went to the store and I started itching and burning like crazy, the cream melted and came out in my underwear. I ve never felt pain like this. Do not use this!!!" 1.0 Domo26 November 25, 2017 2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If you've ever wondered what it would feel like to straddle the gates of hell...this is the product for you! Not sure if its because of the strength one day dosage that makes it so painful, but it was the WORST. My package has the audacity to say that you can use it during the day or night...but make no mistake..if you use this during the day you will be completely debilitated. The first hour or so was no problem...then the burning started immediately. I wanted to remove my vagina from my body it was so bad. I ended trying to get it out after 2 days due to burning. There has got to be a better way. Why is Diflucan not an OTC drug?! It's ridiculous what we have to go through with having a vagina!" 1.0 SelitaK91 November 25, 2017 3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I tried Monistat 1 thinking it would work so I applied the egg in my vagina . About an hour or two later I felt a tingle and had to use the restroom..... boy oh boy ! My poor vagina took a trip to a bad place and didn t come back !!! I tried to lay down that didn t work - man was I in tears I mean TEARS. I tried sitting in cold bath of water but it just burned right through the water . I finally tried a ice pack and just laid down so I can cool off a little not because of the burning and I noticed my vag got swollen as well ! Popped a quick ibuprofen and went to sleep . Please do not use Monistat ! If your vag itches and burns just try to get through it after seeing a Doc . This is something I don t ever want to experience again ." 1.0 Absolutely Horrible (taken for less than 1 month) November 24, 2017 1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg it s burning so bad and I just inserted it, took Benadryl and it seems like it s helping the itching but is it burning because it s working or what s going on... I m about to take ibuprofen" 1.0 VRon1217 November 24, 2017 1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The absolute WORST! You would be better off just going to the doctor. I had very mild itching burning and swelling due to a yeast infection so I tried the 1 day treatment and it was awful. The itching stopped but as time went by my vagina was basically swollen shut and it burned really bad. I tried soaking in water, that didn't help so I just ended up going to the ER and getting treated. This was my very first yeast infection & I do not recommend this product AT ALL!" 1.0 Anonymous November 22, 2017 2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Used as suggested....insert at bedtime. Felt worse when I got up n the AM. A lot of the cream came out (maybe to be expected) and and I have 0 relief. Pain and itching worse than before treatment. Feel like my vagina trying to turn inside out when I walk and I can feel the swelling when I walk or lay down. I'd like to know if I should wait this out and see if the symptoms get better or go to the doctors. It s Thanksgiving week. My only option for relief will be the ER. Will NEVER purchase this again. I m surprise there isn t a class action lawsuit against this product. I wanted relief, but now I have more problems. Ugh! I am contacting The company about a refund." 1.0 bigsexy803 November 22, 2017 3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "GUYS DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS AMOUNT OF PAIN. I put this in around 8 and went to sleep no problem. It's currently 2:45am and I am in agonizing pain I mean like WOW ITS ON FIRE. SO SO SO UNCOMFORTABLE. I'm unsure how to relieve the pain and may have to go to a med express so please just save yourself the pain" Anonymous November 21, 2017 2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My yeast infection was tolerable,1 more day left to see doctor and I decide buy monistat 1 day treatment. It is awful - the burning and itching awful!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE THIS JUST DON'T " 1.0 Monica sad November 21, 2017 1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Was on antibiotic for resp. infection last week. Doc warned it may cause YI. Ate yogurt, took probiotic, and a homeopathic YI med to help. Got YI a few days later. I've used 3-day and 7-day before, but thought I'd give the 1-day a try. Woke up yesterday and I felt a warm, burning sensation. Went pee and it stung a little. Wiped a little blood and discharge. Things stayed the same during the day. Woke up this morning with the same warm burn. Went pee and it STUNG! When I wiped it had a decent amount of blood and it hurt like nothing I've ever felt down there before! Looked in a mirror and it looked swollen and there were burns and/or cuts that had some blood. I'm afraid to pee now! Nurse said 1-day has burned some women. Awful! Don't use!" 1.0 KimmyB719 November 17, 2017 0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have been so miserable after using Monistat 1 application. This is day 3 and I'm still red and burning in vaginal area. I will not use this product again" 1.0 donnotuseever November 16, 2017 2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No Report inappropriate Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Next Learn more about Symptoms and treatments Vaginal Yeast Infection Drugs.com Health Center AIDS Complications and Treatments More about tioconazole topical Side Effects During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding Dosage Information Compare Alternatives Support Group Pricing & Coupons En Español 1053 Reviews Add your own review/rating Drug class: vaginal anti-infectives Consumer resources Tioconazole vaginal Tioconazole Tioconazole Topical (Advanced Reading) Other brands: Tioconazole 1 Day , Vagistat-1 Professional resources Tioconazole (AHFS Monograph) Tioconazole (FDA) Tioconazole (Wolters Kluwer) Related treatment guides Vaginal Yeast Infection} Drug Status OTC Availability Over the counter C Pregnancy Category Risk cannot be ruled out N/A CSA Schedule Not a controlled drug Approval History Drug history at FDA Drug Class Vaginal anti-infectives Related Drugs Vaginal Yeast Infection nystatin topical , clotrimazole topical , fluconazole , Diflucan , Acidophilus , miconazole topical , lactobacillus acidophilus , Nystop , Clotrimazole-3 , itraconazole , Florajen , Terazol , Nyamyc , Sporanox , Mycelex , terconazole topical , Monistat 7 , Bacid (LAC) , Terazol 7 , boric acid topical , Mycostatin Topical , Flora-Q , More... Related Questions & Answers Tioconazole - How long after you take the one day dose treatment can you start to use tampons? Tioconazole - is it safe to use use it for several days or weeks? I've had a very resistant? Tioconazole - is this medicine sulfa based? How come tioconazole is still on the market with so many bad reviews? How do I knwo if its side effects or just the tioconazole isnt working? no insurance? Read more questions} } flattening


dad or mum User Reviews for Tioconazole disturbing


EmoticonEmoticon